Wednesday, August 9, 2017

CAS-ual Friday Day

Hi all - it's my day over on the CAS-ual Friday's blog.  I'm showing the same card here, so no having to pop over to check it out.  You're welcome. :)

I made a shaker card using the Full on Floral stamp for the background.  I white embossed it, and then used some distressed inks for blending.  My sentiment is from Dream Then Do.


That's it for my CAS-ual Friday card.  Don't forget, you can use my code VICKI2017 to save 15%!


Thanks for stopping by~

4 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Oooh! I love shakers!

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely beautiful!!

Donna said...

Absolutely stunning and great saying! This would be a good one to have out as a daily reminder.

Lisa Elton said...

The lemon lime colors are so refreshing! This is pretty Vicki!